Have you noticed that we are always looking for ways to live a better life, have better things, and, above all, be better? This is the essence of our soul. Life is for growing, expansion, and full expression.
This process goes smoothly when we know who we are and what we really want for our lives. Not an easy task I know. However, all the answers are within us. We just need to learn to quiet our mind, go within, and listen to our inner voice. OK, it is true, it requires discipline and effort. Here is where a Life Planner come into play as they can help us to go through this journey, design a detailed life vision and implement it.
Having a Life Plan is like to have a map, direction, and purpose. You know where you are going and why. It doesn’t matter if you use a piece of paper, a journal, a full life planner, a digital or printable one, but you must have it. Ultimately, it brings you piece of mind. Personally, I love writing, it makes me to feel more connected and inspired, in additional to many other benefits as highlighted in this post – Write it down to make it happen.
However, today I want to talk to you about Bloomy Digital Life Planner Dashboard, which is part of a broader Planner Framework, that involves digital and printable planners. I will walk you through my strategy but before that I will give you an overview of the main features of Bloomy Life Planner Dashboard. Hopefully, it can inspires you to define your life plan to live a better life.
Bloomy Life Planner Dashboard
Bloomy Life Planner Dashboard is a digital version of a collection of Bloomy Planners that was designed to help you to create a clear, simple and practical ROADMAP for your life – know what you want and where you are going. It goes from define your core values, life purpose and goals to design a detailed action plan, which should then be broken down into weekly/daily activities. After all, life happens on a daily basis; one task at the time.
Bloomy Life Planner Dashboard is divided in 6 parts. Let’s have a look in each of them.
Bloomy Life Planner Dashboard comes with a GUIDE that will help you to understand
and apply the concepts behind each one of the steps.
PART 1 – LIFE PLANNER DASHBOARD:
The Life Planner Dashboard is where everything comes together. It gives you a quick overview of your Life Plan showing where you are at in relation to your goals and actions. You can track your progress all in one place in an easy way. It includes:
- Overall view of your Wishes by areas of life: What do you want for your life?
- Overview of your main goal: What is your goal right now?
- Action plan: Status, prioritization and progress.
- Monthly assessment: Assess your actions against your goal. Are you moving towards your goal? What can you do to make it happen quicker? What do you need to change? What do you need to focus on?
- Main monthly action(s): What do you need to focus on in the month ahead?
- Quote of the Month: Choose a quote, phrase or word that resonates and motivates you.
PART 2 – SELF-DISCOVERY:
Self-discovery is a journey. It involves daily effort to learn who we really are, what are our values, our life purpose and what we want for our lives. Those are key elements that support our decisions and define the way we live our lives. However, most of us don’t take the time to even think about it. In this part of the Life Planner Dashboard you have the opportunity to clearly define your values, life purpose and wishes in a simple way. They are the base for all the subsequent parts of the Life Planner Dashboard.
- Values: Values are things that we believe are really important in our lives, that determine our priorities, give us direction to be a good person. For instance, values can be: Love, Honesty, Kindness, Fulfillment…
- Purpose This is a broad idea that gives us sense of meaning in life. As Buddha stated “Our work is to find our work and then give our heart to it.” So you are invited to go within and find out what is your work.
- Wishes – End Bold Result: These are the endmost wishes that you pursue in life. Ultimately, they will lead you to the one big goal that every single being has, that is “TO BE HAPPY”.
PART 3 – LIFE VISION:
Once you know what are your values, life purpose and wishes you are ready to define the vision of the life you want to live. It defines who you want to be, what you want to achieve in life. It is the why, and it is the perfect way to connect to your wishes and make them reality.
- Live vision statement: You are guided to seat back, relax and leave your imagination wandering freely. Having your wishes in mind, create your perfect day. Then clear define your life vision statement. Short and simple.
- Life vision board: Based on your life vision statement, design your life vision board, using images, symbols or photos that represent the life you want to live. The thing here is to have fun while you visualize and internalize what you want to achieve: a new car, a new house, traveling… there is no limit.
PART 4 – LIFE GRID:
Time to get into more details of what you want and why you want it. This life grid is based on Mike’s Dooley Matrix. The idea is to get you to think why you want what you want? What excites you about those wishes? It will help you to “validate” your wishes.
- Detailed statement: Go deeper and define what you want, why you want it, how would you feel, what would you do….
- Possible paths and actions: You might have no idea how to achieve your wish yet, but think about ways that you can achieve it and what are the actions that you could take right now. This will put yourself in movement.
- Focus: There are many things that we want to achieve in life. However, it is important to focus in one or two things at the time. It will direct all your efforts towards achieve that result.
PART 5 – GOAL SETTING
Based on your Life Grid and what you decided to be the most important thing to work on now, define your GOAL. Remember, goal is something that you hope to achieve. It is what moves us, makes us wake up in the morning, and have something to fight for. Therefore, your goal needs to be something that you want more than anything else and you will do whatever it takes to achieve it. Bob Proctor calls it “C type goal”. For more ideas and tips, read, “Why do we have goals“.
- Define a goal and create a statement: Define your C type goal and describe it in detail – what you want, by when, why, and how you feel once you have achieved your goal. Then create a short statement that you can repeat often.
- Create vision board & Visualize your goal: Create a vision board specific for this goal. Go into details and really connect to your goal. Then, as often as you can, visualizing your goal. See yourself already in possession of your goal.
- Action Plan: Sometimes our goals may seem too big to be achieved. If that is the case, break it down in mini-goals, that when achieved, will contribute for you to achieve your C Type goal.
- Act as if: What could you do today to start to live from the perspective of someone that already have achieved your goal? The idea is live and act as if you already have it.
- Paradigm shift: Paradigms are beliefs and habits that prevent us from achieving our goals. What are the habits and believes that are preventing you of achieving your goal? Then work to change them.
PART 6 – ACTION PLAN:
Now that you have your goal set up and clearly defined, it is time to take actions. Take actions is a crucial part of Manifestation Process. Yes, mindset is important but, as Mike Dooley says, “You need to put your car in gear.” However, take action and move towards your goal requires discipline, determination, and effort. That’s where an Action Plan can help you. It includes the steps and milestones needed to achieve your goal.
- Title and target date: Decide a date by when you want to achieve that goal. Remember, this is an indicative date.
- Mini – Goal Statement: Define a clear and achievable end goal statement, which will drive your activities.
- Design the action plan: Make a list of actions or steps that you need to go through to achieve your goal.
- Vision Board: Create a vision board for your mini-goal. It will help you get emotionally involved with your goal.
- Commitment and Reward: The action plan is useless if you don’t act upon it. Will power, self-discipline combined with aggressive action will be required for you to stick with your plan and, therefore, achieve your goals. When you completed one action reward yourself. You will feel happier and eager to get more things done.
How to use Bloomy Life Planner Dashboard?
I have created a framework that allows me to constantly review my Life Planner, values, life purpose, wishes, goals and action plan as well as track my progress, assess my journey and take actions on a weekly/daily basis.
Remember: MANIFESTATION = MINDSET + ACTION.
My strategy is summarized in the Planner Framework below:
Annually: I do my Annual End Year Review and Self-Discovery Review using Inner Bloomy Printable. As I mentioned, personally, I like writing. It works better when I write things down, on a paper. Based on this review I then update my digital Life Planner Dashboard to reflect any changes.
Monthly: Review my digital Life Planner Dashboard. Track my progress. Change things around if needed. I love to do this monthly review. It gets me even more connected with my values, life purpose and goals.
Weekly/Daily basis: Then I plan my weekly and daily activities based on the Action Plan defined in the digital Life Planner Dashboard. So that I know, each day I’m moving closer to my goals. For this I use Bloomy Weekly Planner and Bloomy Daily Planner. They allow me to work my mindset while taking the right actions.
Feel free to try it out. See if it works for you.
Final Thoughts on Bloomy Life Planner Dashboard
A Life Planner gives you direction, purpose and meaning in life. Start to create yours today. Don’t worry if it is not perfect. As we evolve, grow and take actions things will get clearer and more ideas will come into your way. Revisit it periodically. Make changes. Adapt to your reality. It is your plan. It is your life.
As a final tip, choose a life planner that resonates with you, that is simple and practical, and most importantly, stick to it. You will be amazed by the results.
Leave me a comment below. Share your goals and what you are doing to make your dreams to come through.